Strings for Hope is a 501(c)3 non-profit located just outside of Nashville, TN in the community of White Bluff.
Our friends Brian and Tyler of Florida Georgia Line partnered with us to use the strings from their 2014 tour to create a line of authenticated jewelry just for their fans. Click the SHOP link to see the first installment.
Additional tour dates will be available mid-November.
Musical instrument strings are constructed using mixed metals making them non-recyclable in traditional manners, as a result they end up in landfills. We take those strings and combine them with vintage beads and findings to create unique handcrafted wearable art in the forms of bracelets, necklaces and rings for both men and women.
Proceeds from items promoted through Strings for Hope are directed to food distribution programs, healthcare clinics, and schools in Tennessee and globally in Honduras and Kenya.
What we do:
- Create unique handcrafted jewelry
- Working with your favorite artists and using their strings
- Keeping it green by reusing source materials that are otherwise destined for the landfill
- Creating employment and teaching job skills to women in transition
- Using the proceeds to support food distribution centers, medical clinics, and schools both locally and globally.
Matthew 25:16 – 16 The one who had received five talents went off right away and put his money to work and gained five more.